Friday, August 27, 2004

Not Sure

Good morning. This morning, we are perhaps too unsure of ourselves to post much of a message. We are between thoughts and lacking the intelligence toward understanding which direction will be forward.

There is a pressure to write, in that, we’ve had no intension of letting the project sit dormant for such a long period of time. We’re confused as to its scope. Perhaps this is normal after having thought newer journal thoughts ... and now we’ve started a fourth journal. I find I do not know myself any more than I know a ladybug which might land upon my head.

I have less than a small readership which gives me opportunities to try ideas that come to mind. I appreciate each of the other Journals for their more limited functionality, but this is our "main" journal and should contain something more holistically ourselves. I don’t know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

etal, take your time....no hurry!
V

Anonymous said...

Good things come to those who wait...so I am happy to wait!  {{{{{ AynEtAl}}}}}!

Love,
Vivian

Anonymous said...

Thoughts are like children, they come to us when they need to. Never before and never late, always surprisingly punctual they are.
Peace
Mer

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayn
Just stopped by to say hi and thank you for your work and your thoughts. Hope you can keep touching peoples lives like you have touched mine.
God Bless You Always.
Bill
People come and people go.
Friends last forever
and their love helps your heart
to glow.  

Anonymous said...

We, who are friends of yours, will always be patient to here from you here.  You light up our lives and touch us in our souls.  We love you!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

My goodness, don't worry about it! I can barely keep up with my one journal plus the reading, so I coulnd't imagine doing four!  It'll come to you soon.  The things you want to write, that is. :-)
Donna

Anonymous said...

hi ayn et all - do not fret your pretty little head - i wholly blame the month of august for the lack of ideas - and i can do that - because it comes with the royal territory, as it were...

it has afflicted the co-queen as well - so then i do what i know helps - i put it down for a bit and focus on other things for a while -

like a riptide - best to swim with it, not against it.....