Thursday, April 21, 2005

Whoops Almost Forgot this One

Good morning. We’re up early this morning. Mostly because we went to bed at a good time. I figure that we’re going to drop in at our University in a while, but might as well clear some cobwebs here.

The first big news of the day yesterday was that I was accepted at the University with a pending status. They said:

"Congratulations! This E-mail confirms that you have been admitted to Capella University’s School of Psychology Online MS program pending final completion of your application. You have taken the first step in an exciting journey and we are pleased to be a part of it."

Yahoo!!!!!

Since then I believe I have completed the financial work, although I should check one more thing, hold on. Shoot, not there. We were looking for a special coded number that is supposed to come in the mail. Yes, that’s right ... checked the mail. Went pretty good. Teenage part lead. It was hard ... seemed as if we were afraid as if somebody was going to find us or catch us. We were scared. Have to work on this more with Dr. M. Hmm...

Anyway, it was better than other times. Just have to be dealing with stuff. Ahh, better just got coffee. Got to clear our mind here.

Ok, ok ... where were we? Umm, that’s right going down checklist of things that have been done and need to be done. I believe we’ve gotten everything in that was supposed to be in. Our admissions counselor, his name is Barry, signed us up for the first classes and we ordered the first three books. We’ll have to be reimbursed for this later.

Shoot, still having trouble with my bank. They deposited my check last Friday in my secondary account and the money still isn’t freed up to transfer back into the other account that I’ve been using. *Sigh* Just got to keep on it. These are things that can worry a person in the middle of the night!

Ok, ok ... we’re going on.

[Postscript - spent rest of the morning working our way through some of the University's learning center materials]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOOO! go Aynetal! I'm so glad you've been accepted.
I wanted you to know i have been thinking of what you said in your email to me. I'm chewing it over quite a bit and have decided it would be best for me to get my masters. Thanks Aynetal for being a good influence! :)
Have a great Thursday
Meri

Anonymous said...

Yikes!   I missed this! And now, for further news?
I`m so happy for you...`course you know that!
{{{ Hugs }}}
V

Anonymous said...

Hey Ayn! Congrats on being accepted!

http://journals.aol.com/brimasta1/BecomingaFirefighter/
B

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!!   It`s Welcome Week for all the Grad Students!!!
Woo Hoo !!!!
V