Friday, August 12, 2005

AHA! Found the Weekend!!!

Wow ... this is turning out differently. Three entries in one day. Hopefully, this one won’t be as strange as the last two. I am expecting to put myself to bed in a short while. We’re very tired. However, I have just discovered there is a little Margarita Mix in the house. That and a little OJ ... mmm ... I thought surely, this is a good means to celebrate having made it to Friday night!

I am very happy to put the day behind me. It was one of those struggle to get through it days. Well, I did it! I’m on the other side. Now comfy in pjs and my hair down. I’m thinking it has been a while since we purposely gave ourselves a break from school. This is a light weekend. Only one paper to write, and most likely reading time which will really help me out next week. So, we’re tucking that baby in, right now!

I haven’t seen or heard from my kids of late. So, not much to say there. My friend has gone fishing again for the weekend. Rumor has it he was over on Wednesday night and someone fell asleep. I need to work on my hostess manners. Just sometimes he makes things seem so safe and secure ... Well, what is there to be said for wide shoulders?

There’s really nothing I want to talk about work. Too close to the subject yet. I don’t want to give myself a fright. Let’s just end that note by saying ... The check’s in the bank! YAHOOOO!!

Whoops take medicine ... BRB. Ok, on schedule. Push come to shove, that might have been part of my problem scooting off to work this morning. I had forgotten to take the medicine. Ok, ok ... turns out I’m a mess without it. *Sigh*

Damn tasty Margarita! Cheers to V! And, my friend ... We had gone out for Margarita’s so he left the remains of our home stock intact! YAYYYY Friend! I understand that it is supposed to rain all weekend where he is at. It has been explained to me this makes good fishing. It has to be a guy thing. He said he was packing the rain gear. Go figure most likely the only "rain" sport a live!

Since our life is really pretty small and tightly wound, there is not much else to talk about accept the Good Dr. M. Hehehe, this is a woman’s thing! Hmm, Either that or I could turn on the TV? Wow that be different ... Let’s see if my show is on ... Wallah! Who woulda thought special crimes might be relaxing??! Oh man ... an excuse to use cushy couch. YAYYYYYYYYY! Ok, signing off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don`t let the bedbugs bite!
Woo Hoo! Three posts in one day!!!
V

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayn, I just found you guys here in J. Land, gonna catch up on a bunch of journals. Been gone so long, gosh. All kinds of problems with computers. Hope you have been well. Sandy