Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just a few essentials...

Good morning ... Real short note today; I only have 20 minutes. I am glad for help waking up, I was up too late yesterday. Unfortunately, the sox lost the first game. 8th inning wasn’t a crowd pleaser. That’s ok, I know they can do it!

I weighed in good this morning ... down 1.2 pounds ... we’ll take it ... we were pretty good yesterday. What else ... coffee’s hot, that’s all good.

I had a strange experience last night while I was watching the game. For some reason Chief did not come out and shag Missy from my lap! WoW! Missy was thinking she’d landed in heaven. Usually, she is lucky if she gets a five minute pet, but last night it was about a 45 minute pet ... lucky girl! She was so happy, she started preening herself while on my lap. I had to readjust once, but then she came back out to lay on my lap. Chief said ... enough of that though and shooed her off for his pet. Eh, that be the excitement portion of my evening. :)

I finished one homework assignment, but it took most of the day. I was the first one to hand it in which is unusual, it was already late Tuesday. Not sure what the problem is. Someone else handed in something this morning, but it wasn’t well-invested in. I hope there are others turned in that are more exciting. I got a lot out of doing the work.

Hmm, diet buddy is on-line ... I better wait to see if he’s communicating this morning. I’d rather not get my hopes up just to hear, I’m running late for a meeting.

I have to face work this morning. I had a bad dream last night that auditors came and discovered how backed up I was. I guess this is a tape from my guilty conscience. Think ... I can do it, I can do it. I also have to schedule a few more meetings. I’m really getting a little tired of all that.

In general, I am having a hard time wanting to do work anymore. I know I have to survive financially, but I need to re-motivate our minds ... I don’t think I like so much the rut-like feeling. I would like to start today off thinking, "I am going to accomplish something." It would mean having to look at either Qnotes or Annual reports. I don’t know which is more important at the moment. Could try both, but that would mean too much switching gears which eats up time. Better stick with the Qnotes. Sister could have my head though either way.

Ok, better stop that part ... likely, to spend another day I can’t get out the door.

Let’s think of something positive. Hmm. Well, as far as I know, I beat the Wednesday school deadlines. That’s pretty good, but I still have reading to do. That’s not so good. Positive?? Well, I’ve been surprised with a few new visitors to my journal. That makes me happy. I am glad that you are stopping by. :) Thank you.

We do a lot of going back and forth over the positive and the not so positive. Please don’t get scared of us ... we are more sane than insane. Though sometimes this could be called to doubt. Anyways ... friend has a few moments, so I will be scadoodling. Thanks for being here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...........
That Chief is the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

Anonymous said...

I'll pray the auditors stay only in your dreams....

Christina