Friday, October 14, 2005

This is just a test

Pshwoo ok, here we are ... it is Friday afternoon and there is just 10 minutes on the work day.  I've been trying to get through some computer glitches.  Mostly because we are trying to figure out what we're doing with new options given by AOL and the new Merriam Webster site.  Somehow, I've gotten my school page to be on the top tab when I opened.  Oh yeah ... messin with AOL Explorer.  There is also a special Journal tab, so I just press it and it gives me a list of all my journals and a space to title and write an entry. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We made it to Friday yipee!!! Glad you are ok:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

glad to see you posted......

was getting a little worried about you all :)

I hate it when my computer acts up or life gets in the way.

Christina

Anonymous said...

Hey Ayn! I just wanted to stop by and say hello! When I upgraded the new AOL-thingy ... I lost some of my settings, my favorites and access to my mail. I have NO idea what I did. Or, maybe it's an aol thing. At any rate, I hope you're doing well. I've been wanting to stop by and say hello for a while.

Take care!
Mia

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!
V