Thursday, October 14, 2004

Wednesdy Blues

Morning ... think we’re going to have to go to work this morning. Afraid to say we’re not looking forward to it. Still feeling the depression, but it could be with us for a while. We don’t have THAT many days off. I don’t know ... sure would help to have one more day. Trying to figure out my work schedule. The worst of it is that we have a staffing on Friday. Really need to get in to do the prep work ... couple of reports to write. I’m not sure what I would do at home today except I would be able to stay calmer. Going to have to face work though ... think of nice office, nice computer... Shoot, is this hard ... cuz bottom line is that I really DON’T want to go in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH AYN,I DO HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER,IM SENDING YOU A BIG HUG! D