Friday, November 11, 2005

Finalizing Organization of Week One

Ok, not too obsessive, but part of better organization is figuring out what you do during the week.  This is how this first week looked.  

Annual Meeting Work was 42% of my notes averaging 8 minutes per note, and 23% of the real work load.  

Staff Training Work was 19% of my notes averaging 17 minutes per note, and 21% of the real work load.  

Organizing was 10% of my notes averaging 26 minutes per note, and 17% of the real work load. 

Client files were 9% of my notes averaging 45 minutes per note, and 28% of the real work load.  

Discretionary Time was 8% of my notes averaging 8 minutes per note, and 5% of the real work time.  

Clients were 8% of my notes averaging 8 minutes per note, and 4% of the real work load.  

The Boss was 3% of my notes averaging 7 minutes per note, and 2% of the real work load. 

CARF was 0% of my notes averaging 0 minutes per note, and 0% of the real work load.  :( 

So on average, I am writing 30 notes per day and spending 15.75 minutes per note.  There were 122 tasks, but only 44% were completed :(  Well. that means that 51 tasks WERE completed YAYYYY!!!  :)  Hmm.  14% of those tasks left were high priority, or hotter.  We'll call this my stress load :)  The way we "run" the staff and clients are that we now have base figures, the goal of the next weeks and months is to note progress!

Ok, on to the next part, or we'll have to start charting our behavior at home too!  Hmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so organized:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V