Sunday, November 6, 2005

A Good Experiment

http://members.aol.com/Aynetal3/TodayStuff.doc

Yoo hoo ... it worked ... more text to join this link later, but for now ... this is just a test.  I was frustrated thinking I could not load my Word document in my journal due to it being a combination of Word, WordPerfect, and picture image from my snagging program.  This just goes to show hard work and a little good 'ol-fashioned Tom Foolery, will get you there in a day!  BTW The material is the "stuff" I have to get done to catch up my courses.  Don't think its getting all done today, but figured, I should figure out, at least, what the h*** did they want again?  AND, a pint of BLOOD!??  Ok, better get back to doing it! Super-V would just say, "School?"

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good day:)

Deb