Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My Blogs worth??? AOL is using banners to advertise on our paid journal accounts. I am furious. I have maintained AOL accounts since the time they were charging per minute. I have maintained quietly a journal since August, of 2003. I remember AOL stating they were decreasing the Ad space an AOL user was forced to deal with. That is why we pay good money, each and every month. I am very angr and feel my "privacy" has been invaded. I am just livid!
Please help support Boycotting AOL journals by writing directly to Bank of America ... Let them know what you think of their advertising in our Journal Space! Click here: Bank of America | Contact Us | General Inquiries | Send E-mail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am angry also they should pay us. I can't post so hopefully they will get that fixed tomorrow:)

Deb