Monday, July 26, 2004

Busted!

Morning ... *sheepish look* How are you this morning? I think I’m an AOL convict! No one ever said, "Ayn, don’t send out 50 emails at a time uploaded with that nifty "send later" feature!" I’m sure if they would of said that exactly, I would have figured out something else to do. I’m trying to shake it off now ... tuff.

I think about 47 of the emails went out. But the last 3 may be frozen in time. I’m sorry for anyone I might have missed. *Sigh* I was so close to the finish line, I guess I wasn’t thinking.

The guy at AOL was real nice ... but he umm, seemed a very lot official! He was called, "Omar" and might have once been enrolled to save the President or something. I could hear his muscles rippling over the phone. *Brrrrrrrr." Bad experience!

Ok, ok ... shake it off ...

Well there is at least the good part :) I think all my work of sending out requests for contributions to the Hall of Fame is over. Everyone, but those last three people have been given two invitations. Do you know they made me change the password on all seven accounts? Let it go babe, let it go....

Shoot, sure will be glad to see Dr. M. this morning. Feeling a little stressed out. Deep breath, take another...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling stressed out.  I think a lot of people have taken on HUGE projects for the celebration and it's turned out to be more work than fun.  But it's so worth it.  And you're sooooo appreciated in this community, Ayn.  So chin up, girl.  Smile!  You're doing a great job.  :)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!  Etal, I`m so happy!!!!!!
V

Anonymous said...

Darn,
I should have remembered the AOL thing about sending out mass mailings. I knew that because it's happened to me before when I was the editor of an online newsletter for a group I used to belong to. I'm so sorry I didn't remember to tell you about it!  :(    It was 4 or 5 years ago so I'd forgotten  :(

Vivian