Thursday, April 15, 2004

Dreamin to Beat the Band

" target=_top>

Mornin.  Already at work this morning.  Another early morning between up and down sleeping.  We woke up with a dream.  We returned to our dorm room to find that the area had been decorated by Vince.

It had scrolling back-lit art pictures over the door area and to the left side.  Apparently we were at the end of the dorm rooms.  It was very beautiful and personalized.  He included oriental art with scenery, birds and flowers.  I think he gave us this gift just because he's so nice and considerate.  :)

I think you are settling into our subconscious Vince! 

We had another not so good part to the dream.  We don't often dream of our ex-husband, but he showed up in the dream.  We stopped living with him 14 years ago.  If you don't mind me mentioning it ... In all these years, we don't recollect any bedroom scenes, although we had three children.

In this dream we were on the edge of one of those scenes when it occurred to us to look toward his privacy.  Believe me ... I don't mean to not be generous.  But, in that spot was what looked like one of those small sugary marshmallow Easter Peeps.  We woke up wondering, could it have been that small?

I know, I know boundaries are being stretched here ... we'll let it go.  Ahem, now back to business now that I seem to have decapitated my poor Ex.  *silly grin*  Feels kind of empowering though ... hmm.

We're at work now and everything seems comfortable.  The office is neat, the windows allowing in the morning sun ... hmm, there is a problem here though.  Sr. gave us Easter Lillies and I left ours on the window edge.  There is a little brown showing up in the vein part of the white flower.  Can anyone tell me if I'm over or under feeding them?  We're not so good at this sort of thing...

We'll work on CARF meeting notes and Qnotes today.  We should have a nice quiet day in the office.  There will be a Dr. M. appointment tonight.  We've not been able to piece together what's been happening of late.  It's hard to tell if there will be younger or older parts out, but whatever happens, we need to be accepting that those parts deserve priority.

Kind of lookin forward to gettin started with the day now.  Thanks for the nice dream Vince!  Your'e truly a gentleman :)

Picture - http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/peeps_points/keychain.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, etal, sounds like a wonderful room!   A peep! F U N N Y!!
Down to the last sprint with the inspection!   Hang in there!
[[[[[  HUGS  ]]]]]
Vince

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to come by here and see a glimpse of your world. You described your dream in such vivid detail..I could picture all of it and couldn't help but grin :) I imagine, you were probably grinning too as you typed about it.

Hope the rest of your day was a nice one, dear!

Anonymous said...

You have had some wonderful pictures recently!  I slept in this morning, too, but still made it to my first appointment alright.  I hate the sleep takes up so much of my day!  :) Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Nice peep key chain!