Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Being a Grandma

This morning we were a little lonely, I think.  We found ourselves at our grandchildren's web sites.  We found that both their mothers had updated with fall pictures that we hadn't looked at yet.  My grandson is three and my granddaughter is 2 1/2. 

AJ looks like my son and Abby looks like my daughter-in-law.  There each more beautiful each time I see them.

I don't know them very well.  But, I feel great love. 

That's all.  Think we'll turn back to work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, they are adorable! Actually, the little girl
reminds me of you, how you may have looked when
you were her age.
Hope you're having a better day now after seeing their
smiling faces and sharing them with us!
Love ya, Penny

Anonymous said...

They're both adorable Ayn, I remember in the past you had given me the link to their websites, I had forgotten about it until now...((((ayn and all))))

Anonymous said...

OH, what sweeties. They are beautiful, indeed!

Sorry you are feeling lonely, and sorry you "don't know them very well". I hope that will change. :-)
Donna

Anonymous said...

How ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness! You have lovely grandchildren! Hope everything is well with you. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayn. Your grandchildren are beautiful. Hopefully, someday you will get to know them better. - I love your new colorful pages, and I've considered doing something artsy myself, but that thought is still only a thought. Have a wonderful, happy week-end. I think of you often. - Lois

Anonymous said...

I have to apologize for ourselves on this entry. Fortunately there are more good days then bad. Most the time we think we're pretty lucky for not having to shut the bathroom door when we use it. Beautiful, adorable, lovely, and sweet! Your all doin a gramma proud. Thanks for helping out, you've been in our thoughts all week. Our love and wishes for a blessed holiday go to you all. Ann