Thursday, November 6, 2003

Hmm, Pam-lesson #1

Morning ... Just trying to do "the right thing" in learning how to put pictures not in the little boxes so much.  Who says, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks?"  Thanks for your patience with me on this.  I know, I know ... next thing would be to create a test journal, right?  One thing at a time though...

">  Hmm, this would be the start of all great things?  Thanks very much Pam for creating excellent directions and Marcia Ellen for conveying proper protocols!  "We're a tryin!" 

Much love,

The et al system management team

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there! Looks to me like you're doing a great job, learning how to add graphics and all. You visited our journal the other day, and left such a nice comment. (thanks!) I'm just now getting back to check out all of my new visitor's journals. I will most definitely be back. I'm very interested in hearing more about your career, etc. You're doing a great job here! take care!

Anonymous said...

Looking good, always enjoy comming to your Journal. I don't always put something in the comments but Im here.

John G.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments Mia and John! John happy to be thinking you were on our maiden voyage to be connecting with "other journalers!" We love always your "here-dom!" Mia, I feel that our lives parallel, though our work is mainly with adults. It's very exciting to be watching the progress of a younger folk. Enjoyed very much your pictures out in the fall and playin soccer. We'll meet again!

Our love,
Ayn

Anonymous said...

Looking good everyone!! Seeeeeee... not so very hard is it!! Congrats!! I'll be looking for great things here now!! :)

That Happy Chica,
Marcia Ellen

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Marcia Ellen it's always a pleasure to see you've stopped in again. We're going to do our best to keep the place up a bit better. Been so impressed with what you and some of the others have been doing. Our love, Corey