Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Thank You John G.!

Today we received a wonderful email from a new person!  He gave us his award for having put a lot of work and time into our journal among other nice things.  We are very honored with his consideration and accept the award with all honor!  We think of the work and time as "no end to pleasure."

We will be returning the visit to his journal at: Thoughts From A Collapsed Brain

Again thank you John G.

Ayn and all

(hehe - now we visited ... it's a wonderful journal full on all kinds of neat thoughts and people.  Please visit John G.'s place!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on your award! I am so happy, because I knew your journal deserved it for forever. I love coming here to read, it's always so enlightening. This was the first journal I ever linked onto because I thought it was so special and wonderful. Again, congradulations! With love,
Erin Alexandria

Anonymous said...

I have always believed that good things happen to good people, as you are good people all good things that come your way are well deserved.

Good luck and very proud of you.

AJS