Monday, October 27, 2003

Kayleen's Challenge

(Paraphrased) We should think about the person who has meant the most to us and their affect on our life, then ask ourselves, how have we affected their life, and last, write one thing we could do for this person and why.
 
We considered loves, friends, teachers, supporters, heroes and our stuffed dog, but we feel without a doubt our boys have meant the most.
 
Each of them is unique, though they share many things in common.  They are all intelligent and personable and share and support each other’s values.  Macadam's 22 and is fervent and loving.  Tanner's 21, and is remarkable and devoted.  Jacob's 19 and is grounded with spirit and thanks giving. 

These people have added seismic proportion to our life.  They affect us in intensity as a rainbow floating above its pot of gold.  I hope I affect them by the sharing of our love.
 
If we could give them one thing (and we’re trying), it would be our happiness.  We would want them to know their unrelenting love has not been lost on us.  We love them incredibly.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann Marie,

I know that your happiness would be the greatest gift to your boys. Their unrelenting love for you has stemmed from your unrelenting love towards them. You all deserve happiness and the lasting joy that comes with it. I hope that you will find it and embrace it...it is your right. Love from me

Anonymous said...

yay! :) thanks so much for participating...this is such a heart-warming entry :)
-*-Kayleen-*-

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely tribute to your boys.
No doubt, they love you as much as you do them!
Thanks for sharing something so special!
Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

Thanks Penny, Kayleen, and man-o-man even me?!! You are all thrilling us to pieces by stopping by! Enough good words couldn't be said about the boys. Definately Mama's pride and joys! Kayleen as soon as I saw your entry, we knew we'd want in. Love special thoughts! We just think its wonderful how you and your Mom are so close. I think we'll embrace this one some more ... not sure if it's our right, just feels so gosh darn wonderful that they call us Mom!

With all our love

Anonymous said...

Ayn and All,
you are Beautiful, so full of love and life
your sons are very blessed to have you
as their mom! We are blessed to have
you in our lives too, I know I am!
Love you, Penny

Anonymous said...

P.S. I feel the same way about my Dallis,
my pride and joy, and my savior as well.
She is everything good that I hope in life!
Love again, Penny

Anonymous said...

Aw my gosh this is such a beautiful entry. There is nothing to be compared to a mother's love. I see it in so many people, and it is truly an amazing aspect in the world. I love this entry, it makes me all fuzzy inside (sort of like your stuffed dog, which I consider too my doggy a light in my rainbow spectrum LoL) Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

It sounds like they are a beautiful reflection of their mother. I keep enjoying your incredibly thoughtful (and full of life!) entries. Thank you!
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Penny, Erin, and Jeanne - You are all so incredibly encouraging! If you can find the time, please go over to Kayleen's ...

http://journals.aol.com/jellybean1437/rememberingtobreathe/

... and follow her lead. This is a tremendous "feel good" exercise for one's self-esteem. I feel humbled by your all expressions of beauty. When I think of the boys, it is like looking at a sunset, no matter what the angle, one is moved beyond measure. Life is the blessing! Our love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Happiness is an incredible gift!! Bless you all!! :)

That Happy Chica,
Marcia Ellen