Friday, October 17, 2003

Oh Man - Some Days are Just Smooth!

Welcome Aynetal3 ...
Connecting to server. Please wait...
Connected to server. An agent will be with you shortly
Welcome to America Online's Live Help Area. A Customer Care Consultant will be with you shortly.
MHI Mitchee has joined this session!
Hello, Ayn. Welcome to Live Billing Support. My name is Michelle G..
Aynetal3 stated the question or problem as: I just changed my credit card with your service. I am afraid that you have not been paid for a month or two, can I verify if my account is up to date?

MHI Mitchee: Glad to have you here, Ayn. :-)
Aynetal3: Thanks! You folks are always swell!
MHI Mitchee: You are welcome.
Aynetal3: We need an assurance that our AOL account is in good standing.
MHI Mitchee: Thank you.
MHI Mitchee: I understand, I am glad I am the one who received your request because I am going to do everything I can to assist you today.
MHI Mitchee: I know your time is valuable, but this may take a few minutes to research. Will you please hold while I review your account?
Aynetal3: sure
MHI Mitchee: Thank you for holding.
Aynetal3: Having good luck?
MHI Mitchee: At this time, our billing records show that your account is in good standing.
Aynetal3: ok ... that's better than I had imagined!
MHI Mitchee: Do you have any further billing questions I may assist you with at this time?
Aynetal3: Hmmm, nope don't think so - you were very efficient at handlling allll our questions!
MHI Mitchee: I want to thank you for visiting Billing Live and allowing me to assist you. If you need further assistance, please feel free to return anytime. It is always our goal to deliver excellent customer service and
I hope I did that for you.
Aynetal3: :)
MHI Mitchee: Thank you for using America Online! You may be receiving a survey in e-mail, which will allow you to rate your satisfaction with AOL and with the service that I have given you. Please take a moment to let us know what you think. Have a great day!
MHI Mitchee: Bye for now and stay safe.
Aynetal3: you too!
MHI Mitchee: Thank you.
MHI Mitchee has left this session!
The session has ended!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo first finanical empire, then missions accomplished! Top day!
Erin