Sunday, October 19, 2003

Our "Take a Little Love, then Pass Around the Cup" Collage

Lois writes, "I had a good visit with my doctor. I have been seeing him for so many years, he feels like a good buddy." John G. writes, "But a kiss here and a hug there and those words I love you he says is a lot, so all that other stuff isn’t so bad after all."

Penny writes, "The girl [six year old daughter] needs to be with me, as much as I need her, and I know its going to be better for everyone." Tabby writes, "We sent Kaylee and her sister and brothers a Halloween card and stickers a few weeks ago. She colored the envelope and made us a home made card, it was cute."

John S. Writes, "Tim (playing PONG): My line is so beating the heck out of your stupid line. Fear my pink line. You have no chance. I am the undisputed lord of virtual tennis. [Misses ball] Whoops." Tony writes, "I am 23 right now, but I can still be a little kid. It was not too long ago that I would go to McDonalds and get the happy meal because I wanted the toy. I still wear my Superman shirt. I watch cartoons."

Jeanne writes, "Last week, I called my favorite 3 year old friend back home and he sang "God Bless My underpants" to me over the phone."

Ayn writes, "We also were able to give back to Forest Path by sharing with him our new computer flowcharting program.  He had had the need to make mechanical drawings.  Hehe - after we left him alone, he played with it pretty good!"  Erin writes, "Ha what a blast today was.  I woke up late, and 2.5 seconds later Sheri swerves into my driveway with this huge GMC truck - midnight black, tinted windows, banging stereo system - twas kickin!"

Justin writes, "I know it sounds vague, but I believe that our ultimate purpose in the world is to understand your life." Gary writes, "I remain convinced that the very act of writing out one’s feelings, views, or beliefs forces insight like nothing else." Freee writes, "When I write I write a good song it takes less than an hour. I wait until I’m inspired. It’s a gift from something bigger than me. It's universal truth."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayn and all :) thanks for the mention. the quote is somewhat paraphrased - here's the link to that particular entry. http://journals.aol.com/freeepeace/LivingroomSuperstar/entries/117
~peace~

Anonymous said...

Hi Peace,

Thanks for talking to us tonight about the entry. I wanted to thank you for your direct link and apologize once more for any confusion on the paraphrasing. We are very happy that you enjoyed the entry. I thought that everything leads up to universal truths and their are forces bigger than our selves working to shape our lives and destiny. Like your song writing and singing for example! It appears to nurture your being and others! Again thanks!

Our love,
Ayn