Friday, December 12, 2003

We're Back ... So Sorry...

I just wanted to let people know that I am back from the Arizona meetings.  We still don’t have a personal computer, but I’m comin in to work a few moments early to check the journals.  I wasn’t able to read through all the entries or respond; we know we can’t disregard all our work at work  :( 

We were heartbroken to hear of Frank’s passing yesterday.  We’re still having a hard time with it.  The few times we talked to Frank directly, he was warm and charming.  We teased back and forth over the course of a few emails.  He said he wanted to write in the Enquirer about his own multiplicity.  He said that he had another part who was naughty.  We had asked him if he would like to double date.  He just laughed and laughed, called us a stitch.
 
I have already written to a few of you I feel close to and we appreciate you responding back to us.  I know Frank had the kind of personality that was sincere and touching to many of us.  I found comfort in going to many of your sites and reading heartfelt thoughts toward Frank and the community.
 
I don’t want to start up on something many of you have already been able to put in private perspective.  But, I need to readjust and say good bye also.  I feel a great loss in the loss of Frank, particularly for the community.  Frank seemed to be the one who could pull us all together in a manner that allowed us to laugh about ourselves.  He was very earnest.  He also made each of us feel important.
 
To Frank, I just want to say that we mourn for you in your passing.  We feel your pain, first in private female relationships and second in the betrayal of your body in these last couple of weeks.  These things and much more you'll be able to now let go of.  The simplicity you offered in your love for people puts us in awe. Your time here with us was too short, but this comes from a very selfish person(s) who wished to keep hearing from you … your thoughts and perspectives. 
 
We felt that you trusted us and trusted the community to share your person.  We were honored to be in your presence.  Thank you for your good will.  You’ll be missed by many and us too.  God bless.
 
Our love Ayn and all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!Horay! you're back. I sure have missed you and I know many others have also. Sorry you lost your friend Frank. Sorry to say I really didn't know him but had seen his Journal a few times. As to a computer you should be able to find one at a good price now with Christmas here. All the stores seem to have great buys on them. I hope Santa will bring you one for Christmas.

John G.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written tribute to Frank, Ayn and all. [double date, good one! got a hearty laugh outta me] I'm sorry you weren't around last week. You were missed. Your absense was felt. But I certainly understand. Here's hoping you will be up and running with a new personal home computer very soon. Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

its great to see you back... :) i've missed you!! thank you so much for the comment in my journal... :) we all miss frank...he was such a large part of our Journal lives.....:-\ much love!
-*-Kayleen-*-

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, we missed ya! Your words about Frank were beautiful! siempre, Shasta

Anonymous said...

::smile:: Frank managed to touch hands with so many of us. That's an amazing feat, you know? I love your entry. He would have been touched by it, I think.

Anonymous said...

OH, that's a beautiful tribute. I'm sure he would have loved to know how many lives he touched- and how deeply.
Donna