Thursday, November 4, 2004

Just a Note

Good Morning … This is a late entry this morning.  I just wanted to say thank you to the general AOL community this morning.  Although I don’t get out as much as I would like, I have on occasion a chance to read journals that are new for us.  I feel strongly that there are a majority of good journals out there, and, I’m touched when invited in to share a life through journals. 

 

There are no words to express the earnestness I see … No matter what the life circumstances of the journalist; people seem to communicate the thoughts and feelings that are most endearing to them.  Sometime, I see joy and sometimes there is a feeling of loss.  All are humanly honest expressions of one self.  It allows me to feel proud to know others.  Makes me feel proud to be me and us.

 

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heart-felt words, etal.
[[[ hugs ]]]
V

Anonymous said...

Thank You Aynetal, you share with us just as much and we wouldn't have it any other way.