Saturday, November 13, 2004

My First Angel

Morning, morning ... We’re up early this morning ... no real reason. I’m sure that we’ll be down again after a while. Maybe when you get older its always like this where you are up and down all night. Along with that comes the inability to hold on through the night as far as washroom? I’m not sure about that ... maybe its more because of the diabetes. Eh, it’s not bad. Gives us a chance to feed the kitties and start the coffee pot. Oh? That doesn’t help either? *Giggle* Guess you got me there. ‘Nother good reason is just to stop whatever nightmare you may be having. The last set of them, we’d gone back to school again and not been doing so well with doing homework. This is a repetitive nightmare, maybe because we’re always so behind at work.

I did have a dream yesterday ... that was quite remarkable. Mostly from the clarity. I remember asking ourselves while dreaming if it was just a dream. It didn’t appear to be. In it my step-mother who has died appeared before us. She was very happy and wearing a beautiful simple gown. I’m not sure where we were, but it appeared to be her "new house." The thing was that it looked in need of unpacking. That is what Sandy was doing. The funny thing about it is is that in our actual life, that is one of the things Sandy did the most and best. She was an avid at taking care of her house and organizing. In real life it was driving my father bonkers.

I had always thought he didn’t know how fortunate he was to have Sandy. My father had died three months previous to Sandy last year, but he was not in the dream or my thoughts. He had been terrible to her before he died. It was a tragic ending to a person’s life. The other funny thing was that I clearly talked to her. She let me know that she wasn’t going to go away again and that I could find her here any time I wanted. It was one of the most peaceful dreams I’ve ever had. I’d like to think that I met my first Angel. Pretty strange? I don’t know. I hope she comes back.

Hmm, maybe I will go back to bed ... Coffee will wait

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, what a nice dream....[[[ hugs ]]]
V