Monday, March 22, 2004

Hurdles

Mornin! Running late this morning. Today is a Dr. M day too! Guess, we’ll get to work sooner or later :)

We’re still feeling pretty good about our weekend. Played around in Journal Land most of the weekend and then yesterday late afternoon, Macadam stopped by and we worked on the bills most of a couple hours. It’s getting there. We now know that the On-line banking works and have figured out what all we can pay for this payroll period. And, you know what? After about 4 years ... I think we’re going to get rent in on time!!

We figured out about getting the college school loan deferred until we can get it lowered to a lower amount. We figured out where all the hospital bills from last year are and have made a plan how to get them paid off. That will leave us with only household and computer related bills to be worrying about. He said next visit, he’ll help me get the medical bills together so I can take care of the taxes. You know he didn’t even get upset when I said, we donated $40 toward bread at the Center’s affair this weekend! Pretty good son!

Not much else happening. I do want to say congrats to Irun for his efforts over all those stairs yesterday. He’s a masterful person that Irun!!

Hmm, one more thing ... we picked up around our journal pages and included a few new faces. I’d like to welcome RC and Kat to our world. :) Not to worry, all you have to do is keep writing. We figure you already are doing something of excellence! We usually spend a great amount of time visiting journals that are new to us in J-land. I don’t think I can describe the special magic that we are looking for out there, but we enjoy the searching.

That’s about it ... lookin forward to the new day and all its challenges. Have a good one!!

Picture - http://anthonyjhicks.com/ajh/pictures.nsf/viewer/3A373255D011D626CA256A1800176AB5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the support with the stair climb. It's quite an ordeal. The Mental challenge as well as the physical challenge. It was nice climbing knowing that I had people rooting for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi,etal. Did you know that Philly Veteran`s Stadium was imploded Sunday?
Have a Good Day!!
Vince

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayn! Online banking...I don't know what I'd do without it! Stephen keeps me so busy, I have a hard time going to post office, the bank, etc.. I'm glad you are going to take advantage of it. It saves time. (more time for journaling!) :)

Anonymous said...

ah, the bills can always be a pain in the butt - glad you are feeling less stressed about them - thanks for the new links too ayn!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read that you had a great time at the benefit dance and that the bill organization with Macadam is coming along great. I tell ya, getting those bills organized is a big relief!