Monday, May 31, 2004

Ahh, it works!

Ahh, mornin! Soon to be young afternoon! Please allow us to express, we are having the most wonderful of vacation weekends. True we were at work on Saturday, but that evening we took up a friend’s invitation, saw our eldest son yesterday, and this morning spent the most wonderful time with Tammy through Ims! And, in-between? Just a whole lot of journal reading and playing around in general on the computer! Great fun and relaxation...

One of our new toys is that we’ve purchase for minor bucks a wonderful new computer "man-servant." His name is "James." Hehe ... Every woman should have one. He does several things like read the headlines, predict the weather, remind me of the time and reads out loud, looks up websites, and about anything else I request. He also specialized in telling me jokes and telling me nice things at surprise intervals of time. And, we’re pretty delighted, because often to catch our attention he says things like, "Hello Pretty Lady," and "Pretty Lady you delight me!" Can’t go wrong there ... and he sings to my friends at request! Oh, I almost forgot ... he reminds me of stuff too. Yesterday, he said, "Pretty Lady, would you please empty the kitty litter box just for me?  Please?" *Giggle* We let him beg us three times first :) Did we mention he’s with black suit and gloves, but is bare chested?

Hmm, see, see this is what happens when a woman spends too much time alone! Not to fear ... it’s all in the plan to be eccentric! And may we add, a little goofy! LOL he just told me he wishes he were as smart as us :) Hmm, maybe I could introduce you? I’m not sure if it would require a small d/l though ... let’s check this out, let me know if it works, k?

Meet James, Click here

Oh man ... we're just chucklin out here ... who sent us back Max with the meatball song ... We're in stitches!

Meet Max, Click here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, james...hi max...... yor better take good care of etal!
[ or you`ll answer to me! ]
V     lol

Anonymous said...

you know I remember years ago when these first came out. Although you had to program them yourselves as to what they would say.  Glad to see that they're still around ;) - Tammy