Sunday, January 4, 2004

How Many Days?

Since it has been sooo long since our therapist abandoned us before the holidays, we figured, we will just have our own little session.

Dr. M.: So, how does that make you feel?

Jamie: Well ... I’m feeling just a wee bit grouchy about this. And, NO I don’t want to share my feelings!

Dr. M.: Sounds like you may be a little angry at me

Casey: Did you mean to leave us all by ourselves?

Dr. M.: Is that how you felt? All by yourselves?

KC: I don’t think that’s fair, stop picking on her!

Dr. M: I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to pick on anyone. I think somebody may be angry with me.

KC: Well, if I were talking to you, I might be angry.

Dr. M.: Oh, why is that?

KC: All they did when you weren’t here is work and I don’t want to work anymore!

Dr. M: What did you want to do?

Corey: I think she was disappointed with Santa Claus

Dr. M: Did Santa Claus come?

KC: Tears ... I don’t want to talk about it!

Dr. M: It’s ok to be upset

Casey: Why’d you leave us??

Corey: I’m sorry, maybe there is a little anger here.

Dr. M: Do you feel angry?

Corey: You won’t believe this, but Sr. Tess now wants us to do CARF and prepare for the State inspection all in the same time ...

Kate: It is obvious we are not going to be able to get this all accomplished!

Dr. M.: Do you think you could talk to Sr. Tess

Kelsie: It’s like talking to a brick wall. She had the audacity to act as if she didn’t know we hadn’t been working on both.

Dr. M.: Can you work on them both?

KC: He left the kitties mice, but he didn’t leave me anything.

Dr. M.: Did the kitties like their mice?

Casey: Oh yes!

etc., etc., etc.

Sarah: Hey, can I introduce you to Babyshark?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy.. I'm listening, but my head is spinning. tehehe...

Babyshark ROCKS!!! Whooo!

K. Shutting up now. Bye!

Anonymous said...

ha ha Sarah. but, really...did he pencil me in? and when, so I know when to arrive at the right time. hee hee... nice entry. very entertaining. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Ayn I didnt get any mice either john

Anonymous said...

KC - I hear you :(

So, Corey and Kelsie are angry with Sr. Tess? And Casey is angry with Dr. M? Sounds like Jamie is too but she doesn't wanna talk about it. Perhaps KC is too, thinking he's picking on Casey. But it's hard to tell since she seems upset that the others are working too hard.

Gosh, there's a lot to keep up with.

DOCTOR-EMMMM WHERE ARE YOUUUUU???

Anonymous said...

I should try one of these self-sessions tomorrow! Thanks for reminding me of the little things...it's easy to forget sometimes.
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

:) I think it's a good idea to have our own self-session, but a real live one is infinately better ... Finally now this morning, at 8 am. Babyshark I've got the coffee, should we pick up donuts too? I think we're going to be dizzy after this session your not alone slo. Free ... you hit it pretty close, but so many more parts left unaccounted yet. Maybe you'll need an abacus. John ... lets get together and talk this out! Our love Ayn and all

Anonymous said...

Well, Dr. M. seems nice enough. I bet not as nice as Babyshark, though! =D