Sunday, January 11, 2004

Is it True Crickets are Lucky?

We figure that we’re on a journey. We don’t know where it is going. We have in mind still that we value our thoughts and feelings. My thought now is having trouble letting go. The feeling is a weariness. My experience is that if I give it enough time the heaviness of the feeling will abate itself.

We need to ground ourselves in the present. Lunch was good. We made ourselves some spaghetti. Nap was good. Took that around 8 am. Coffee is good. Maybe one more cup left.

We’re hearing cricket sounds. They are near the water and I can hear ducks in the far background. Now breath deeply. Let that sigh give way. Hmm, a bull frog is added to the choir.

It’s important that I still love. Hmm, I can do that. Though I most enjoy that I have a day to myself. I am making choices, exploring, discovering that of which I like to do best.

I have to think of my capability ... that was challenged indirectly. Sometimes my need for order and detail frustrate the other, because in time, they’re costly. But, I’m afraid I wouldn’t value myself forced under superficial constraints. It’s not within our mindset.

I love how stories, projects and even people unfold themselves upon ones mind. I love newness and change. Always there can be improvement.

In being aware of another’s anger, do I necessarily though need to volunteer myself without restriction? Life sometimes is deeply affecting; one might need better to steady self as a steel pillar buried deep within the ground.

I am who I am and I do what I do.

If a message is trying to be conveyed to me it is best not done out of hostility. We regress. Ahh, but the secret is to not regress. Obviously, in the other a ship’s been jumped. It forces the question of responsibility.

I have to check the moorings that connect us to our "job." If it is within the nature for my employer to ask of me more than we’ve previously projected as is our ability, we’ll have to then consider of that which she appears to now need.

Maybe we ought follow the stream that leads way to paths as yet unopened.  About 10-12 more hours before me lay. Oh quit ye guilty mind ... The time must/need be for ourselves.  It is a choice to visit friends old and new.

I can be ready for this day and the next.  Give lightened heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful,Ayn

Anonymous said...

Thanks V! We're a tryin!!