Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Morning Dreams

Hmm, this morning is us being the tired ones.  Was up early, but laid down and snuck a couple of hours more sleep in.  Not sure what I did with that timer who tried to wake me up after the first hour. *Yawn...* Today is going to be a busy day.  My doctor appointment was switched over from  7:30-8:30 am.  My computer crashed yesterday so a technician is coming sometime between 8:00 am - 11:00 am to do the recovery work (he's promised to charge us at least a couple hundred for this).  And, I have the Thinking Group between 9:15-10:15 am.  I figure by this afternoon I'll be so far behind that I will be definitely stay overtime.   

We'll go in a few minutes early today ... and, I don't think we're giving our minds a chance to think of a real journal entry.  We're a little concerned over Slo's orchids, but didn't know how to help her.  That was the last thing I remember thinking about.  Well that, and a dream.   

We were dropping of some people on a bus and some how or another we picked up Clint Eastwood.  Maybe because we'd opened up those kind of thoughts the night before when we were thinking of who we thought was most handsome.  Maybe we've dated ourselves here, but we're in favor of going with an older guy with good wrinkles and creases in his face. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Ayn}}}}} you're funny! I was looking for an older guy too, but I seem to keep drawing the younger ones. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

========> Older Guy.
Mom says that the Orchids like 'shadowy light" not direct sun. Both Libby and Mom say Clint Eastwood is a good choice. I think Heather Locklear is a GREAT choice. Best Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Older men are definitely attractive... Then again, 40-50 is old to me... Clint Eastwood is ANCIENT. :P Just kidding.

Thanks for worrying over my orchids. But it'll be ok. If it comes to a near death experience, I think I'll pass them on to someone with a little more knowledge than me. :)

Anonymous said...

Vivian ... Maybe the important part is that whatever age, you're still drawing them in!

Bill - Libby & Mom have good taste! You, tamer of women you!

Now Slo ... we need to have a talk. He may be all of 72 or so, but the man just keeps gettin better! My how I would swoon ... if it weren't for the fact that Bill's lookin awful good!